SaturnOutlookForum.net
Bookmark and Share
October 22, 2014, 05:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: Click the little blue 'new' icon next to any topic to jump right to the first unread message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roof Rack Crossbar Install  (Read 4285 times, 1 Replies)
yaggie1

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 26, 2009, 10:59:07 AM »

HELP !!  I managed to find a pair of roof rack crossbars thru a friend from an 07 Acadia to put on my 08 Outlook.  I called the dealer to make sure that they were the same part for both vehicles and that the years didn't have a part change in there as well.  Everything checks out fine and they SHOULD work.  I don't have the instructions and I wasn't able to get em on last night.  I see that the 2 bars are different lengths, looking on the Acadia forum, it seems that are supposed to be.  Are the bars supposed to be totally assembled and just slid into place ?  Which bar goes in front ? I can't get the longer bar to slide in at all.  It is wider than the rails .........does anyone have any advice or a copy of the instrucions to give me some insight ?  I am assuming that the bars need to be totally assembled to the end caps and just slid in the track on the rails.......?  I need to get these things on by Sun for a trip down South......  Thanks in advance for any help !!
Tim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »

I posted a response for you on the Acadia forum - http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=6097.msg78885;topicseen#new

I hope it helps.  Have a safe trip.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR FWD
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to: