SaturnOutlookForum.net
Bookmark and Share
March 25, 2017, 01:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is up and running on our new Dedicated Server! Please PM me if you see issues.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturn buyers forget foreign brands  (Read 21212 times, 3 Replies)
admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: May 08, 2007, 01:39:45 PM »

Saturn General Manager Jill Lajdziak told bankers Friday that the rejuvenated brand is helping General Motors Corp. win customers away from the competition, and foreign competition in particular.

The Saturn Sky is winning 45% of customers from other companies, the Saturn Aura, 38%, and the Saturn Outlook, 71%, she said.

Those are rates industry analysts say GM can be proud of.

"Saturn is conquering one of GM's most formidable challenges," Edmunds.com analyst Michelle Krebs opined. "It's getting on the shopping lists of potential buyers and converting lookers into buyers like never before."

Sales are being taken from largely Asian brands, especially Japan's Big Three -- Honda, Nissan and Toyota -- Krebs wrote on Edmunds.com's Inside Line.

Source: http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007705060641
pepsikid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 03:21:08 PM »

My Outlook made me forget all about my old Toyota Highlander. The Highlander was a great car, but had no where near the functionality of the Outlook. I love this new car!

2007 Outlook XR FWD
Red Jewel Tint Coat/Tan Leather/Conv. Pkg
Enhanced Conv. Pkg/Touring/Trailering/HID/Sunroof(s)
Nav. w/ CD/DVD Player
scotted73

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 03:27:26 PM »

Great news...

I have always been jealous of the gizmos and content offered by the other brands. I was pretty close to choosing a foreign brand because none of the domestics seemed to have what we needed or wanted.
Once we picked up our Outlook, it has been the other way around. The Outlook has met our needs and then some.

2007 Outlook XR AWD Charcoal
Ebony Leather, Captain's Chairs and everything else from the audio/video/convenience world
Cock145

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 05:09:04 AM »

"Saturn is conquering one of GM's most formidable challenges," Edmunds.com analyst Michelle Krebs opined. "It's getting on the shopping lists of potential buyers and converting lookers into buyers like never before."

watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to: