Saturn Outlook Online Community - View Single Post - humming noise in steering column
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 10:22 AM
6Sixathome

Re: humming noise in steering column

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggh!

I bought my Outlook in Feb '07. The noise in the steering started in the early summer. I've taken it in a couple of times and nothing has been done. My husband took it in again today and the service rep said nothing could be done because according to Saturn, the problem isn't the power steering pump! Uggh!!! I finally called Saturn's 800 customer service number and the rep called the dealership who denied not wanting to keep my truck there. They did admit to not knowing what the problem is but they also said I'm going to have to wait until they figure it out. I didn't go out and finance a brand new vehicle only be be driving around with noises like if I was driving something used and old!
How many miles did you have on it in early summer when you first noticed the noise?

'09 OUTLOOK 1XR FWD, SOLD!<br />'13 Chevy Suburban 4X4 Crystal Red Tintcoat, Ebony 8 seater<br />'05 VUE 3.5L AUTO<br />'08 GMC SIERRA CREW Z71 LC9 Sonoma Red with ebony 6 seater

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome