Saturn Outlook Online Community - View Single Post - Saturn Outlook reliability - how will it compare? (please sign up if you're new)
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2008, 11:46 AM
sarosie73

Re: Saturn Outlook reliability - how will it compare? (please sign up if you're new)

We have a 2008 Outlook that we purchased in the end of May. When I picked it up at the dealership and they went to start it for me to take it home the battery was dead. Red flag!! They jumped it and I thought nothing of it. The car wasn't even a week old and I was out and had the kids watching a DVD while the car was off (it was dealer installed). I went out to start the car 20 minutes later and the battery was dead (I never had that kind of problem with my prior SUV). I was not at home, but thank goodness my husband wasn't at work. The dealer replaced the battery. About 4 months later my husband was at work and went to come home that morning and the car wouldn't start again and he couldn't get the key out the ignition. The dealer had the car for nearly a week. At first they thought it was the DVD player and then it turned out to be a relay for the heated seats. On the way home from the dealer (it's an hour from our house) we discovered that the heated seat on the passenger side didn't work. We are not taking it back any time soon!!
When this lease is up we won't be getting another Saturn!!!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome