Saturn Outlook Online Community - View Single Post - Found new tires for the Outlook.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
rbarrios

Found new tires for the Outlook.

I have not heard anyone mention these...
they are a new luxury performance tire designed for CUVs- and their most fuel efficient tire yet...

AND it comes in 255/65R- 18 which is exactly what the 18's are on the Traverse/Acadia/Enclave/Outlook
They are made by Toyo tires. Its the VERSADO CUV - 18" replacement tire- (OE Fitment).

When it comes time to replace my tires- I will most likely go with these.
Recently replaced the Goodyears on my 2007 Impala- with Toyo tires- Extensa's I think.
On the drive home- I kept looking for a large truck next to me- I could hear the low rumble from their exhaust... Not vehicles around me. Turns out the rumble was MY dual exhaust!!!!!!
WHAT A DIFFERENCE.
3 yrs after owning the car--- I finally HEARD the factory Dual exhaust on the car- the tires made less noise- that I could finally heard the exhaust.

Hope this new find helps you out....

2010 FWD LT1-Gold Mist Metallic- seats 8.<br />Build Date- July 31, 2009-2nd day of Spring Hill 2010 production.<br />2013 Equinox 3.6L -&nbsp; &nbsp; 16,755<br />2010 Traverse 3.6L-&nbsp; &nbsp; 74,300<br />2003 Trailblazer 4.2L-170,500

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome