Saturn Outlook Online Community - View Single Post - 2008 Outlook XR issues
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
carbonflash2

Re: 2008 Outlook XR issues

So, the diagnosis was a leaking heater box, not the sunroof as originally suspected by the dealer. I did read about this as a problem on the forums. Well, we got the Outlook back, and I promptly traded in.

We moved into a 2011 Chevy Traverse LTZ. The difference in ride and quality is night and day. The Traverse drives smoother, power delivery is better, as is the fit and finish. We opted for a base model LTZ which means no sunroof, no DVD, no navigation, but we got bluetooth, heater/cooled seats, and backup camera. As much as I did not want back into another Lamboda, I had no other choice (read: my wife did not like anything else). I am pleased to say that in the 3 model years newer, the Traverse seems to be leaps and bounds better than the Outlook.

John<br /><br />2008 Saturn Outlook XR--TRADED IN<br /><br />2011 Cheverolet Traverse LTZ--Silver Ice Metallic; heated/cooled seats, bluetooth, backup camera; power liftgate; 20" wheels<br />2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.0t--Phantom Black Metallic<br />1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0--Calypso Green, supercharged

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome