Saturn Outlook Online Community - View Single Post - Service stabilitrak and service traction control light both on
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 10:40 AM
GM Customer Service

Re: Service stabilitrak and service traction control light both on

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesnancy
Just wanted to let everyone know that we finally got this issue resolved. We were taking about a two hour drive when the lights came on again, only this time, they were accompanied by the transmission shifting horribly(either slamming into gear, or over-revving before going into gear). We decided at this point there was definitely a problem. We took our Outlook to a service shop about a half an our away, based on a recommendation by the dealership we purchased from. They were FANTASTIC! It took them about a week to figure the problem out, as they couldn't immediately get the Outlook to reproduce the symptoms, but once they did, the repair was rather fast. Ended up being the MAP sensor, and we haven't had a problem since. Glad to be back cruising in our Outty!
Thank you for sharing this information. I am glad things are finally resolved and you are enjoying the Outlook again. I hope you have a great holiday weekend planned.

Michelle, GM Customer Service

Have you checked into GM Owner Center? You can maintain service history, check on warranty or recall information, and more. Visit my.gm.com!<br /><br />For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome