Saturn Outlook Online Community - View Single Post - Welcome to SaturnOutlookForum.net!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Goosemaster

Re: Welcome to SaturnOutlookForum.net!

We recently purchased our 2007 Saturn Outlook at Saturn of Charlotte NC. Shortly after our purchase, we received a notice from the national Saturn Team, asking if we were interested in becoming a member of a "Saturn Brand Advocacy Board". We responded positively, and as a result, I was selected as a member and will be attending a three day conference in Detroit, Lansing and Milford MI on April 18-20, 2007 Travel expenses are being paid by Saturn. Our agenda includes: Tour of GM Heritage Center, Tour of Lansing Delta plant where the Outlook is assembled, Preview of some of the 2008 Saturn models included in the Saturn Mobile Events tour and meetings and discussions with Saturn leadership (Jill Lajdziak and others). We will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues with Saturn leaders. If any Outlook Forum members have questions and or issues that they wish for me to raise, please let me know via reply to this email. I will provide a full report to the forum when I return home. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with any suggestions and/or comments.

PS. Both my wife and I are retired and live in a small piedmont village, Lake Park, located near Charlotte NC.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome