Saturn Outlook Forum banner

'07 Outlook water leaking from lights and driver's side pillar

18K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Pf 
bosoxfan said:
Thanks, that may be the case. I'm not wanting to do a lot of removing interior parts. Would rather leave it to the professionals. ;D Anyone taken theirs in recently for this to a dealer? If so, how much does it run?
I would return the vehicle if possible. I have the same vehicle since 2010. the front windshield has been replaced, the drain tubes replaced cleaned and recommended GM service bulletin work done. The vehicle still leaks from the rear interior light, the pillars and under dash. There is now a mold smell. It has been back to the dealer several times. I would have to dish out lots of money for the dealer to repair what appears to be a vehicle defect. the sunroof and the moonroof leak. This reminds me of a GM problem with the Buick T-type / Grand Nationals t-tops leaking do to the body of the vehicle twisting (structural problem). But I must say these where muscle cars putting out some horsepower for their time. However, the saturn AWD is a heavy vehicle.
I recommend you park the vehicle under shelter or in a garage on rainy days, stay away from the car wash and wash it by hand. Good Luck !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.