Saturn Outlook Forum banner

'07 Outlook water leaking from lights and driver's side pillar

18K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Pf 
I have the same problem- my son got drenched during the past storm! I am extremely concerned about mold and mildew next.

I filed a complaint tonight (3/30/14). If we ALL FILE COMPLAINTS something may get done. It worked for the Ford Windstar suspension to get recalled 3 years ago- I even got my money back for welding I had gotten done to attempt to fix the problem myself!

Here is their response;
Thank you for filing your safety-related complaint via our Web site or our Vehicle Safety Hotline. The ODI Number listed below will be a direct link to your complaint as soon as it is ready to view. Please allow at least two business days for approval and processing before trying to view your complaint online. You will then be able to view it and search any associated documents.

Your Confirmation number (ODI Number) is: 10575738
Your complaint information will be entered into the NHTSA vehicle owner complaint database. NHTSA technical staff review this information to identify potential safety problems. While you may or may not be contacted by a NHTSA investigator to clarify the information submitted, all reports are reviewed and analyzed for potential defects trends. Also, the NHTSA complaint database provides valuable information to other consumers and to manufacturers.

If you have any questions regarding this complaint, please contact ODI:

By phone: 1-888-327-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 8:00PM Eastern
TTY: 1-888-424-9153
Have your ODI Number available.
(Spanish-speaking operators available)

Indicate your ODI Number in the contact form.
Thank you,

Office of Defects Investigation (ODI)
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)

my 07 Saturn spent 9 months in and out of the dealer during 2014. Saturn authorized the repair since I had the service bulletin about sunroof tubes being clogged "fixed" back in 08. Saturn authorized the repair for free so I got the local chevy dealer to work on the car and I got courtesy rentals - 8 courtesy rentals. Eventually, after many many many failed attempts involving changing sunroof gaskets and glass and tubes.. it turned out to be an unused factory drilled hole in the top of the outlook. They filled it with whatever, and I have no problems now (knock on wood!!) Important to note, the roof only leaked while driving due to the airflow design.... the shop hoses didn't make it leak...

My issues bringing me here today at p0171 and p0174 Fuel trim system lean banks 1 & 2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.