Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my car to Midas for brakes and asked them to replace the daytime running light on the drivers side. They pulled it but couldn't find a part number for a replacement and asked me to take it to a GMC/Chevy dealer to get a new one and that they would put it back in for free (since it is a fiasco). GMC said they could only find a number for a blub that was "amber" color (the one I took out was clear) and that the one I took out was made by Philips and Philips wasn't the OEM for Saturn so someone must have replaced this already. I bought this Outlook in '09, so I doubt it had already been replaced.

Can someone tell me the part number for the HID daytime running light and maybe confirm of the glass was clear or amber?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just replaced both my DRLs. Seems nobody can find the right bulb when you have HIDs, not even most dealers.

I cannot tell you what color my car had from the factory, as I bought it high miles. What I will tell you, though, is that when I did get the right bulb, the stealer that I sometimes go to was shocked that it worked because they show it listed as the backup light bulb. The new bulbs were an AC Delco part, and made by Phillips, as you mentioned.

I will see if I can dig up the part number, but ask them about the backup bulb, and see if that one matches what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It took 2 dealerships and a Napa store but was finally able to get it:

Part #10351677 by AC Delco from a Chevy dealer

There is also this # X35-105-B3 but I'm not sure what it's for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts