Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here I go again same spot, same transmission leak as the 07' OUTLOOK that I had (which was replaced by GM for a ongoing sunroof leak and other issues). I cant believe it, yesterday no leak and today a leak with drips on the floor. This along with my DVD players not working, a creeky sounding windshield on the pass side, all this has literally shown up since I hit 10K last week. What is going on? This ticks me off to no end :angryfire: :banghead:. It is going to Saturn on Monday. I'm very dissatisfied with GM and their product. This is a 3rd year OUTLOOK, should'lt the bugs and issues be worked out by now ????

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
6Sixathome,

UGH!! Sorry to hear of your grief. Get that puppy into the dealer. Fingers are crossed they will do you good and fix it permanently. Post your results.

Good luck!

Jim
In God We Trust!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 09' leaking trans! *UPDATE*

Well I took my OUTLOOK in this morning for the issues I'm having so we shall see. They gave my a 2010 Acadia "BASE" for a loner.

OK my OUTLOOK with 10K on it needs a torque converter hub seal, pass side strut mount plate, drivers seat track, the air to be bled from the power steering, trunk latch-so the interior lights go off, and were still waiting on the DVD thing. All this makes my head hurt :banghead:.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get her back on Monday. She is going on a 3,000 mile road trip soon so my fingers are crossed ;D.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well she's back home :cheers:. Waiting on one main DVD screen and thats it. Fingers crossed ::)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just had the torque converter seal replaced. At 28,520 miles and 26 months.

No spots on the garage floor. I was looking for a bird when I found the few drops on the transmission case just like in the picture.

A bird tried to fly under my car and I only saw a bunch of feathers in the rearview mirror. So when I got home I went to look for a carcass stuck to my undercarriage and discovered the drops.

The part replaced was "24249376 SEAL ASM". The service invoice shows 7.5 hours to replace the seal and another 1.5 hours for a wheel alignment.

All warranty of course.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tim said:
Just had the torque converter seal replaced. At 28,520 miles and 26 months.

No spots on the garage floor. I was looking for a bird when I found the few drops on the transmission case just like in the picture.

A bird tried to fly under my car and I only saw a bunch of feathers in the rearview mirror. So when I got home I went to look for a carcass stuck to my undercarriage and discovered the drops.

The part replaced was "24249376 SEAL ASM". The service invoice shows 7.5 hours to replace the seal and another 1.5 hours for a wheel alignment.

All warranty of course.
Did you ever find the bird :D?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts