Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I put the Chrome accessory rims on our new Outlook, and have the original 19" polished aluminum rims from Saturn (rims only, not with tires). These are the "touring package" rims. I am asking $500 plus shipping for the set (I have seen individual rims on ebay for $225!).

These are brand new and were exchanged out at the dealer. I am in Northwest Ohio in case anyone is near.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
if I were you I'd keep them if Ohio puts a lot of salt down in the winter. I 've got some alloys on one of my vehicles that the salt has really messed up. If you don't want to keep them tell me how much to ship to Madisonville, Tennessee 37354 and I might be interested and does it include the Saturn caps? Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes...they include the Saturn caps as well. I know, the Ohio winters stink...but I just don't have the time to change them out...kinduva pia. Anywho, I'll let you know in the near future about the shipping.

Heck, I was on Lake Cumberland a few weekends ago...we shoulda hooked up there to exchange the rims :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent you a pm Old Hickory...I can take pics if you want, but can guarantee they are brand new...no miles on them. Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks...I don't need photos they sound great. I sent you a reply PM let me know if you got it. I plan to put them away until ineed to replace the 19's I already have on the vehicle rather then waiting until the road salt destroys the finish like it di on my other vehicle and having to find original OEM replacements for a reasonable cost. hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts