Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Outlook was purchased in October, and just on Monday I had my first problem. Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this. I went to start my car and it would crank but just not turn over. So I called AAA and they tried jumping it. The battery was good so they were going to tow it. Another AAA mechanic came out and sprayed 2+2 in the intake and also banged on the gas tank with a rubber mallot and the car started right up. I took the vehicle right to my Saturn dealership and they said it needs a new fuel pump. Luckily it is under warranty but I can not believe that it is only 6 months old and needs a new pump.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Since it states above that this thread was read over 170 times and you have zero replies.....I suspect that none of us has encountered this problem and your issue is an isolated case. I purchased my outlook in Sept. '07. It has a build date of July' 07. It is a 2008 XR and the only issue I ever had was when the left sideview mirror blinker stopped working and they replaced the entire contraption.....no issues since and I'm up to 5500miles.
Key1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts