Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Outlook XR AWD in for service today. I've got 4,611 miles on it, and the engine life indicated 53% life remaining. I would have waited a while longer but for two reasons I decided to have the oil changed now;

1. This is the first oil change on this vehicle.
2. I'm driving from Dallas, TX to New Jersey next week. I'll probably add about 4,000 miles during that trip.

I also had the tires rotated. While in the shop, the dealer applied the following campaign updates;

07058: Transmission Lag Recalibration (They labeled this as "Improved Idle Control Calibration").
Time = .40 hours
I previously had a transmission software update performed (before this campaign was issued). As I sit here, I think I may now have more of an acceleration lag than I had before. I'll have to drive more and pay attention to this.

07073: Seat Wiring Harness / Liftgate Button / Steering Boot
Time = 1.00 hour
It looks like they added part number 12337820 Strap

07074: Console Housing Switch check
Time = .20
I think they added part number 25808039 Housing
There is a note that says *SP. ORD*
I'm not sure what that note means. I'll have to call the service advisor tomorrow and find out.

I had also told them that I was having issues with the drivers seat rocking back during acceleration. They confirmed my issue and said that they were aware of this on other Outlooks. Their repair comment was "Verified complaint, found there is not a known fix for this concern at this time".

·
Registered
13 Posts
MrBiz, "SP. ORD" simply means - Special Order". They have ordered a new part per that particular campaign, #07074. I'm not sure if it's a switch, or, a new housing. Please let us know when you find out. As far as the seat feeling like it is rocking, I think I remember reading on the AcadiaForum.com site about there being a concern with some seat tracks, and that they were replacing them as necessary as parts become available

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bluecrab,

Thanks, I'm aware of the thread about the seat issue on the Acadia board. My post is for the benefit of the readers that might only visit this forum.

I'm also hoping that our "Saturn/GMC Insiders" that read this will comment on the status for a fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts