Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Saturn Outlook XR last night with 51,xxx on the blower!! Super stoked but the interior is a lil beat up and the rear sunroof visor is off track or something because when I press the button to close it I hear the motor engage but the visor doesn't move. Is there some sort of arm that pushes and pulls it or what? I need some help before I go tearing into the headliner to get at it and see what the problem is. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
newlook07 said:
Just bought a Saturn Outlook XR last night with 51,xxx on the blower!! Super stoked but the interior is a lil beat up and the rear sunroof visor is off track or something because when I press the button to close it I hear the motor engage but the visor doesn't move. Is there some sort of arm that pushes and pulls it or what? I need some help before I go tearing into the headliner to get at it and see what the problem is. Thanks!!
:welcome: to the forum. Reguardless of what is wrong with the visor, the headliner will have to come down to fix it correctly and that's also a good time to check stuff out, wiring, drain hose, etc. I'll bet that there is a pin of some sort that works the visor. Forum member rbarrios may have a diagram that he can post of the visor inner workings.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! If you have any questions or concern please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts