Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of our new ride. Just picked it up on Thursday (in the rain of course) so it's dirty already. I'll share some more pictures of the interior when I get a chance.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome ride. I notice you have contrasting molding on your door, I have never seen that before is that an XE feature or a change for '08?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XE trim has black molding and mirrors, while XRs have body-colored and chrome ones. I guess '08 XEs also have matte mirrors instead of the glossy ones from the '07 edition. I personally prefer the '08 version.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I did not know the XE had black trim and black mirrors. I recommend you get some Zaino products to keep it looking sharp! I get a lot of compliments on my Cocoa Outlook.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a Cocoa XE also. I LOVE the color combination. I don't like the chrome at all, nor the faux wood. I didn't realize the mirrors were different in the XE, but I like that also.

I looked at all 3 Lambdas, and the color combination (more than anything) is what made me pick the Outlook, and specifically, the XE.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice mat in the back. Is that a weather tech? I think that will be a soon purchase. Some better floor mats

1 - 8 of 8 Posts