My 2008 Outlook XE has been plagued with problems from 1 month after taking it off the lot. Water keeps mysteriously entering the fuse box blowing the computer, been in shop 3 times for this. (1st time left us stuck 13hrs from home with Saturn and GM fighting over who would pay for repair.) Driverside door wiring harness getting crimped in door jamb rendering ALL windows and locks inoperable. And now the headlights don't shut off and kill the battery. I wonder if this new problem is related to the melting wire harness issue I have read about.