Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else experienced the timing chains issue with their 2008 Outlook? Mine only has 72,000 miles, I'm devastated by this! barely out of warranty and for some unknown reason the 2008 is not covered by the "special coverage extended warranty" that covered other years, strangely enough the special coverage does cover the Cadillac Lambda, same engine... I've had numerous issues with this car and honestly I'm losing my loyalty to GM, I initially posted about this issue a couple months ago and heard from a GM customer rep about possible cost assistance, but now I seem to be getting ignored. Is there any logical reason the 2008 was not included in the special coverage? Can anyone help explain that to me? Thanks.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Did you receive our private message, rdrhtr? We've reached out to your dealership and are awaiting a response. We're glad to further discuss your case if you'd like.

Amber N.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GM Customer Service said:
Did you receive our private message, rdrhtr? We've reached out to your dealership and are awaiting a response. We're glad to further discuss your case if you'd like.

Amber N.
GM Customer Care
Yes I did, thank you very much. I'm patiently awaiting for the response...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts