Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to replace the cabin filter on our 2008 XE Outlook but could not find a way to get it out. Anyone have any info on how to do this? Is it a replaceable part?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Here is a link to a post I made when I added a cabin filter to my Traverse. The 2010 did not come with the factory filter installed, but had the space to add one as if it were factory installed. Take a look at the pictures in the post and see if you have a "door" which you can remove to access the filter. If not, you will have a solid piece which is what I had to cut out to add the filter.

http://www.traverseforum.com/index.php?topic=1630.0

·
Registered
14 Posts
I looked into this a couple yrs ago and it did not look as we ('08 outlook) would have a in-cabin filter, as there seemed to be no factory installed door !

I figured that the process as described by ls' would have to be followed . . . . so I moved onto other project(s) ;)

nite,
doug c

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't see the pictures without being a registered member.

·
Registered
214 Posts
mswerb said:
I can't see the pictures without being a registered member.
To register you can use your same user name and password over there or on any of the other forums (Enclave, Acadia, Traverse) There should be something to click to register as a new member.

Many owner's of one model belong to all of the different forums since they all share numerous parts and problems. I follow all four boards and that is how I saw your question.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
ls973800 said:
To register you can use your same user name and password over there or on any of the other forums (Enclave, Acadia, Traverse) There should be something to click to register as a new member.

Many owner's of one model belong to all of the different forums since they all share numerous parts and problems. I follow all four boards and that is how I saw your question.
True I belong to the Enclave/Acadia/Traverse/Outlook as well as the Equinox. I use the same user name and password.

You can acquire a wealth of information from each board.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My '08 didn't have a filter so I went to Lowes and bought an AC filter and cut it to fit. Works fine and looks like the one I have in my '07.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts