Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Very nice :thumb: I do love the 20's and the chrome exhaust. My 1st OUTLOOK had the touring pkg with the 19's and chrome exhaust. Good color, you'll be happy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
XRDreamliner,

Welcome! DO like your choice of color. You too now belong to the COCOA crowd!! LOL! I too like the 20's & the rectangular exhaust tips. SWEET!

Regards,

Jim
In God We Trust!

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
The rectangular exhaust tips do make the look much better than the single downturn tips.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all for the great feedback. I bought it used in February 2010 w/19K on it. It was a GM executive vehicle. I wanted a mid-to-late year build '09, and I didn't want the rear entertainment (I'm tall, and it blocked rearward vision)... I also didn't want an ex-rental, which were the majority of the other '09s I looked at. I also lucked out in that it did not get spec'd with the heated washer fluid option :thumb:

Once it got warm enough, I washed it with Dawn (to strip any wax), clayed it, washed it again, then used Zaino Z-5 (Polish) 2x, and then Zaino Z-2 (Wax) 2x... I highly recommend Zaino - it's a little work, but it is durable! See it @ zainobros.com. I also use their tire dressing, leather cleaner & conditioner, and detailer.

Now, if only someone made an aftermarket exhaust :help:... it's a little too quiet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts