Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought, 2010 Outlook XR. 12K miles, towing package, leather, 8 passenger seating. Roof rack crossbars on order, will pick them up on Saturday, hopefully.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats salquod!! That Outlook has a VERY familiar look to it. Welcome to the COCOA crowd (don't know if they called that color Cocoa in '10). You've got to be a happy camper. Enjoy your ride!

Regards,

Jim
In God We Trust!

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
You are definitely in a class of your own with a 10 Outlook...........I'm jealous ;D

Good luck with it

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Lucky dog ;). Did the dealer have any maintenance records from the rental fleet Co? What is the build date on the door?

·
Registered
754 Posts
very cool...
nice color

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very happy. Looking forward to seeing how it tows in a week and a half. The Odyssey was adequate, but I always felt like I was pushing it.

No maintenance records. It was delivered to the rental place in mid December, so only 7 months old, but I don't know the build date. With the the certified warranty extension, that means I've got 41 months and 36,000 miles on the B2B warranty. :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
salguod said:
Very happy. Looking forward to seeing how it tows in a week and a half. The Odyssey was adequate, but I always felt like I was pushing it.

No maintenance records. It was delivered to the rental place in mid December, so only 7 months old, but I don't know the build date. With the the certified warranty extension, that means I've got 41 months and 36,000 miles on the B2B warranty. :thumb:
The build month/year should be on a sticker attached to the driver's door near the latch; a pic of it would be good :thumb:

·
Registered
754 Posts
if you post your VIN- someone can run it on the GM system.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Drop into your local GM dealer and have them run your VIN #. They should be able to report on any service work done by any GM dealer. Based on its age, it's likely not to have hit any mileage intervals other than oil change possibly. That would be handled by local Quick Lube shop under contract with the rental agency.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AA/78U said:
The build month/year should be on a sticker attached to the driver's door near the latch; a pic of it would be good :thumb:
No pic, but the build date is 09/09.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
salguod, look at your gas cap and see if it reads "turn three clicks or engine light may alluminate". I looked at a 2010 ENCLAVE today and saw that. When I first bought my 07 the salesman told me to do that but it never read anything on the gas cap, my 09 does'nt either.

Thanks, 6

On a side note and I'm :eek:fftopic:, we used to have 2 OUTLOOKS in our town, now only 1-----mine :sosad:. On a brighter note the value according to KBB seems to be holding maybe even getting a little better than a few months ago :).

·
Registered
4 Posts
just bought a 2010 Saturn Oulook XR premium, white diamond color. Has everything except the nav system. love it............
just wondering if anyone knows where to purchae a billet grille for it. seen some for 07 -09 but nothing for the 2010.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bet most accessories places don't know the 2010 exists, that's why you aren't finding any mention of them. I wouldn't think there are any differences between it and the 2009, but it may be hard to verify. Might have to just buy one and try it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Due to limited numbers of production 2010 Outlooks, you may find it difficult to locate aftermarket accessories such as this. If there's not much "market", a manufacturer likely won't cater to that segment.

·
Registered
396 Posts
doolie said:
just bought a 2010 Saturn Oulook XR premium, white diamond color. Has everything except the nav system. love it............
just wondering if anyone knows where to purchae a billet grille for it. seen some for 07 -09 but nothing for the 2010.
Build date please

·
Registered
41 Posts
BigTallV said:
Due to limited numbers of production 2010 Outlooks, you may find it difficult to locate aftermarket accessories such as this. If there's not much "market", a manufacturer likely won't cater to that segment.
Yea I'm finding this out the hard way.....I want a nice custom grille and can't find one ANYWHERE. :angryfire: I wanna do a grille like the one's found on the Denali version of the Sierra and Yukon except in the middle would be the Saturn Emblem. Heck it could even say SATURN on the grille in black letters. But of course this will never happen unless i can find someone who makes custom grilles..... :'(

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
salguod said:
I bet most accessories places don't know the 2010 exists, that's why you aren't finding any mention of them. I wouldn't think there are any differences between it and the 2009, but it may be hard to verify. Might have to just buy one and try it.
KBB does'nt even list the 2010 OUTLOOK for used values.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
doolie said:
doolie, :welcome: nice purchase :thumb: How many miles does it have? Any rental fleet records with it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
it had 17,000 miles and no fleet record. I wonder how you would find it out...........

I did get some of the weathertech digital floor mats for it. they fit perfect. they are for the Acadia. but it is the same body style. will be getting the vent visors from them also this Friday. they do not stick on they go up in the window. look so good.........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts