Saturn Outlook Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
there is a bulletin on cell phones and or laptops on the seats causing the light to come on... Ive posted this before somewhere

·
Registered
396 Posts
After making my reply; I thought I remembered a post concerning this issue. I just find it hard to believe that a wireless signal could cause this malfunction

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I was with Saturn we would always waive the diagnostic fee if the item was covered under warranty. No questions asked. I guess that's the difference between Saturn and GM.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
alexanderc said:
When I was with Saturn we would always waive the diagnostic fee if the item was covered under warranty. No questions asked. I guess that's the difference between Saturn and GM.
I guess this just might depend on what dealership you go to. The new dealership has been awesome about everything. Or the other reason they didn't waive the fee was because they said the check engine light was being caused by the air bag problem and air bag is not under warranty..

All is good now thought, Thanks to Members on this board! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
alexanderc said:
Did you work at a Saturn dealership?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts