Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems to work fine at higher speeds. i looked at the ac fan behind the radiator and it worked when i looked at it. i wonder if it is blowing intermittantly.anyone seen this problem?

·
Registered
396 Posts
IMO; I think this has a lot to do with the outside temp. We have been struggling through 30+ days of 100+ degree temps and I have found that during the hottest part of the day; the A/C seems to struggle a little even on RECIRC. Once driving; then you can feel the temp drop. I had the same issue when I lived in Tucson but it's not every time so I just attribute it to the heat :angryfire:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Same here on the outside temp thing. 100* out today and the AC was working hard.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Dear el2613,

What is the model year of your Outlook? Have you contacted the local dealership's service department to see if they have any information that they can share with you about this? The only reason that I ask the second question, is due to the fact that there are a few General Motors dealerships within my area that will provide possibilities of what could be going on with a vehicle if a customer has a situation that they cannot bring the vehicle in.

Sincerely,
Michelle, GM Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts