Saturn Outlook Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sailfish said:
The camshaft actuator is on BACKORDER BECAUSE....you want to take a wild assed guess?

PARTS FOR SATURNS ARE HARD TO COME BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're feeding you a line, or they're clueless. The cam actuator is an engine part and the engines for the Saturn, GMC and Buick are all the same. Has nothing to do with Saturn being shut down.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
LOL agree.

Did hear after I picked up the other rental that the parts, cylinder head and camshaft actuator have arrived. Was told it may be ready today....I said how about taking your time and making sure all the parts have been replaced and call me Wednesday instead.

·
Registered
54 Posts
No, I wouldn't consider the Acadia Denali. Too expensive and some of the body kit is too much cladding. History also shows that a limited addtion, or a Denali version on a 5 year old vehicle signals a new refreshed model is coming soon. You could make your own Denali for $1000's less. The look I'm trying to acheve on my Outlook is Acadlave, part Enclave, part Acadia. Photos coming soon

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
kslaughter33 said:
No, I wouldn't consider the Acadia Denali. Too expensive and some of the body kit is too much cladding. History also shows that a limited addtion, or a Denali version on a 5 year old vehicle signals a new refreshed model is coming soon. You could make your own Denali for $1000's less. The look I'm trying to acheve on my Outlook is Acadlave, part Enclave, part Acadia. Photos coming soon
Oh do show, very interesting!

·
Registered
396 Posts
My first thought was that it's $13K more than I paid for my 2010 Outlook and there aren't many additional functional features. Cooled seats and heads up display are it, it seems. The rest is cladding, chrome and trim. Yeah, my Outlook was used, but with only 12K miles and certified, the remaining warranty is actually longer than new (36K/42 Months). Still, apples to oranges.

I wonder how much of a premium it is over a lesser Acadia, similarly equipped.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I stand corrected. I optioned up a 2011 SLT2 Acadia with the features of the Denali (sunroofs, heated/cooled seats, HUD, 20" wheels) and it was actually significantly more than the Denali at over $46K. Weird.

So, yeah, if I was looking for a loaded Acadia, the Denali is actually a bargain.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts