Saturn Outlook Forum banner

Has anyone added any "After Market" accessories, if so what and why?

• DVD player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAV system

• Cargo box

• Bug Guard

• Rain Guard on Doors/Windows

• All of the above

• No Need - Everything is Beautiful

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my dealer replace the existing GM / Saturn DVD Player with an installation of a better after market product to provide better visibility to the users (2nd and 3rd rows) but now I have problems seeing around this large screen through the rear view mirror. I use my other mirrors vigorously, but now I wish I would have gone to the "behind the seat" method. Also, I am interested in other exterior "after-Market" products. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there, we just bought our outlook about two weeks ago. Our dealer had an outlook in the showroom,that was all dressed up. It had the headrest DVD system instead of the roof mount factory system. When we inquired about the headrest system, we found it was actually cheaper than the factory dvd system. So we picked out an outlook without the dvd and had them install the headrest system.

I also purchased front and rear mud flaps,bug deflector and sunroof deflector. There is also a billet grill available, but my wife didn't like the look of it. :mope:

There is also a stainless steel trim kit that surrounds the turn signal/driving light area. Available on E bay.

Yes I know, :worthless:

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
added Kenwood 7100 nav unit, kenwood excelon 6.5" speakers front and rear, Kenwood 4r 4 channel amp, alpine mono 1000 bass amp, alpine type r 12" sub, 10" overhead flip down dvd player. Will add rims when factroy tires are worn down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You need to add the running boards. I added those, they work great and look great. I also added the Head Rest DVD's because I am hauling my two grand kids around and the have a hard time agreeing on a movie to watch. So now they each can watch their own movies. ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts