Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that works for Saturn,

Any idea when the advanced 2-way remote will be available through Saturn?

I know it's been available GMC/Buick for a while. Also, know that those will work for the Outlook. I need to get it through Saturn, the dealer "owes' me, and says it's not yet available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I noticed if you go to configure Saturn Outlook on GM web site, it gives you the 2-way advanced remote as an option (dealer installed). So it should be available now.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am getting the 2 Way Advanced Remote installed right now on my Buick Enclave. (I am in the waiting room at a GM Accessories install facility in St. Louis).

I will post some pictures when I get a chance of the unboxing of the new 2 way remote.

I specifically asked the installation manager the question "can someone with a Saturn Outlook get the 2 Way Advanced Remote installed?". His answer was Yes.

If your dealer gives you flack, make a road trip to St. Louis. Give Accessories Distributor Installer (ADI) - a GM Authorized facilitity - a call on the Northwest side of St. Louis. You have to "officially go through a dealer", so call ahead and ask them for a Saturn dealer to use as the "host".

ADI aka. VIP
10899 Indian Head Industrial Blvd
St. Louis MO 63132
1-866-656-6024.
Ask for Jeremy or Arron (mailto:[email protected]).

http://vipadi.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clave Man,

Thanks, but since they are paying for it, it needs to come through Saturn Parts Dept. They offered to have a 3rd party install the GM remote at their cost, but I'll wait for the "free" one. It's a long story, basically they screwed up on my first Outlook order and we did a redo. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts