Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I check this forum out daily and have noticed a LOT of complaints on the Outlook, does anyone have any good to say about these vehicles???
My wife got a 2008 XE a few months back and I really don't get a chance to drive it much. She traded a 2010 Mazda CX-7 in on it due to the fact that she wanted a third row of seating. The few times I have driven it I have no complaints. It has roughly 60,000 mles on it and is in good shape.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thank you for sharing your happiness with the Outlook, mswerb. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and awesome holidays.

Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm the proud owner of 2008 FWD XE purchased 08/2011, had 23k+ when bought, had one major problem with 35 R wave plate but nothing else substantial. Love the ride comfort and have had good info as a result of this forum.
Love my Ebony Outty :thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Purchased a used 2008 xr awd with 28k miles in Aug 2011. Had an air bag sensor and steering pump issues which were both covered under the warranty. Besides just replacing the rotorsaand pads at 44k miles, no other problems. The car has been great. Lots of room and very comfortable

·
Registered
353 Posts
It’s great to read your happiness with the Outlook, geoff1988.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thank you very much, geoff1988. The pleasure is all mine! Don’t hesitate to contact me anytime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts