Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What a day. 2008 Outlook wouldn't turn off after ignition shut off and key removed from ignition. After some research here and elsewhere I see that this is usually caused by electrical gremlins from water intrusion to the passenger fuse box.

Found a diagram that shows how to drop the fuse box so I can dry it out and clean it but I'm kind of stuck that the moment. There are 4 wire connectors that go into the fuse box. Three of them I can see how they clip in. The fourth looks to be different than the others (has a lot more wires and is black). In fact I can't really get at it enough to see how it unclips. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated - need to get things back to normal then work on finding and addressing the water leak.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Found a diagram that shows how to drop the fuse box ..........
Do you still have the diagram handy?

I need to drop my box to access the fuses to try and find a parasitic battery draw that keeps draining my battery if it sits for 4 or 5 days.

Key1

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you still have the diagram handy?

I need to drop my box to access the fuses to try and find a parasitic battery draw that keeps draining my battery if it sits for 4 or 5 days.

Key1

Please note, if you only want to access the fuses you don't need to drop the fuse box, although it is a bugger to reach up to them and pull/push them. There is a flip open door on the passenger side hush panel that provides access for replacing fuses.

I was able to replace my fuse box by the way - it fixed a number of electrical related issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts