Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a question for Customer Service, but so far they have elected to ignore the private messages I have sent. The dealership that is the "Authorized Saturn Service" dealership is about 30 miles from my house, and I recently had an experience with them that I do not want to return to that dealership for any reason. My question is this: Can I take my Saturn to any GM Dealership? I live within 1/4 mile from a Chevrolet dealership and would prefer to have my Saturn serviced there.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Why not ask the dealership close to you that question? Then perhaps calling GM customer service instead of waiting on the reps here to respond may also give you an answer.

It does seem that the GM customer service rep here seems to be ignoring everyone on this forum. Guess they believe that since Saturn is no longer manufactured, the last Outlook off the line with the 2010, it isn't their "problem" anymore.

You also might try joining one of the other forums, like the Traverse or the Enclave and send a PM to the customer rep over there.

Good luck.

·
Registered
155 Posts
rdrhtr said:
This is probably a question for Customer Service, but so far they have elected to ignore the private messages I have sent. The dealership that is the "Authorized Saturn Service" dealership is about 30 miles from my house, and I recently had an experience with them that I do not want to return to that dealership for any reason. My question is this: Can I take my Saturn to any GM Dealership? I live within 1/4 mile from a Chevrolet dealership and would prefer to have my Saturn serviced there.
At least in Canada you can, would be surprised if its not the same in the US.

·
Registered
353 Posts
rdrhtr said:
We truly apologize for the delay! We have responded to your message! Please be on the lookout for that.

Thank you,

Jeff M
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts