Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
like the radio?

or parameters set in the Trans/engine?

I think the latter is lost after about 20-30 min (like on the Trailblazer I have).

but overall--- some shops use this...
you can make your own- just have to know the polarity to make your own connections--- or get this on Amazon for $10+ $6 ship

Saves the memory of the on-board vehicle computer when the battery is disconnected
Plugs into cigarette lighter
Use with 9 volt alkaline battery (not included)

this is one I recently saw... it plugs into the OBDII port- and saves memory via its always on connection.... as some automakers TURN OFF the cig lighter/power ports when key is removed-- but in the Lamndas the power ports are always hot.. so you just need the 9 volt battery type.

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
rbarrios said:
like the radio?

or parameters set in the Trans/engine?

I think the latter is lost after about 20-30 min (like on the Trailblazer I have).

but overall--- some shops use this...
you can make your own- just have to know the polarity to make your own connections--- or get this on Amazon for $10+ $6 ship

Saves the memory of the on-board vehicle computer when the battery is disconnected
Plugs into cigarette lighter
Use with 9 volt alkaline battery (not included)

this is one I recently saw... it plugs into the OBDII port- and saves memory via its always on connection.... as some automakers TURN OFF the cig lighter/power ports when key is removed-- but in the Lamndas the power ports are always hot.. so you just need the 9 volt battery type.
Looks really nice one..Well I have been searching for one such charger and will get it very soon..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts