Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2007 Outlook and have experienced a problem with the middle row bench seat. With and without someone sitting on the seat it will pop up. It has been to the dealership to get "fixed" 4 times and about to be 5.
Does anyone have or have had the same problem? Would like to know what part is needed to fix it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
We've never had this issue. Seems like they'd replace the whole thing(seat not vehicle) just to keep you from trip 6. :sosad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I'm scheduled for #7. I told them I want it replaced and then I called Suturn Headquarters. They are looking into it for me. Saturn of Western Hills told me the don't have many techs there, I might want to go to another dealer!! What?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What Saturn dealership are you going through. Saturn of Western Hills in Cincinnati OH doesn't even want to deal with me any more. I guess I have been in there shop too many times for the same seat that they can't fix.
It is our 60 bench only also.

·
Registered
117 Posts
skippy7798 said:
What Saturn dealership are you going through. Saturn of Western Hills in Cincinnati OH doesn't even want to deal with me any more. I guess I have been in there shop too many times for the same seat that they can't fix.
It is our 60 bench only also.
That is unacceptable. You did not specify if you are the original owner or how long you have owned it. I would speak to the general manager or owner of the dealership. If that does not work I would call Saturn HQ and raise some he**. 6 times and they can't fix it? My lord they should give you a permanent loaner until they do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is unacceptable. I'm in contact with Saturn HQ and they won't do anything else to it if it doesn't act up again. Like 7 times isn't enough. :banghead: The service manager said I need to take my business elsewhere. Like it is my fault. Even the last mechanic that worked on my 07 XR ,with only 15000 miles on it, told the service manager that the seat should be swapped out. It is pretty sad that a new car owner is dealt with this way. :angryfire: If anyone has any sort of problem with there 60 bench don't wait on getting it fixed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That might not be the total problem with the seat. That part was replaced twice on ours. So keep a eye on that seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts