Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a used '07 XR and saw some grill replacements being offered thru EBAY. Has anyone installed these on their Outlook? I'm curious at how much you needed to cut to make the grill fit and how was the install process? How long did it take and what problems did you run into? I'm not affraid to cut what must be cut as I like the look with the billet grill. Any help would be appreciated..

**SIDE NOTE**
I would post a pic but apparently I'm not allowed to post a link to my photobucket account to show the pic....hummmm, never ran into that problem before. Suggestions?

Regulator

·
Registered
107 Posts
Buying aftermarket parts like that off Ebay could be tricky and lead to you having to cut more than you need. I would look into a more reputable place for aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't pulle the triger on a new grill yet. I wanted to get some opinions from forum members who may have done this already. Hopefully someone will chim in with nothing but positive results and saying it's the best thing ever!! :puke: Ya, I know.....not likely but worth a try!

Regulator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts