Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The price has gone to $25.00, up from $22.50
Still does'nt seem too bad for the info that you get. If anyone uses a different company, what do they charge for a UOA?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well they (BStone) could save some money by not sending out, unsolicited, 24 sample bottles! I got this just yesterday in the mail (total postage was $18).

(Two rows of 12 bottles each).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R U kidding ??? That does seem like a bit much ::)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm just wondering why they would send out so many sample bottles especially if you didn't request them? Have you sent them a lot of samples in the past?

·
Registered
54 Posts
AA/78U said:
I'm just wondering why they would send out so many sample bottles especially if you didn't request them? Have you sent them a lot of samples in the past?
For sure. And at one time I had purchased 6 prepaid. But I hadn't made another prepaid purchase for a while but even so they shouldn't send any more than 6 or maybe 12 but no way 24.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I requested some- and got 6 I think.
I think theyre on to something......
I mentioned a UOA to my sisters BF-- and showed him my results-- and he asks-- how do I send the oil?

I said-- easy-- I have spare containers ... hehe...

HE did send off for an analysis on his Mazda- (he was doing 3000 miles changes).
He will now be doing 5000 miles oil changes....
he used to take it in to quick lube shops- and theyd give him a pricey filter
He hated- paying for the Mazda filter....
less often oil changes-- and now buys his oil filters- and changes his own oil-- makes for more money in his pocket.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
copperbeech said:
For sure. And at one time I had purchased 6 prepaid. But I hadn't made another prepaid purchase for a while but even so they shouldn't send any more than 6 or maybe 12 but no way 24.
Maybe they are reading the forums and think that you are going to pass them all out to members and all they see is $$

·
Registered
201 Posts
There's a Tim's in it for you copperbeech. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts