Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am picking up my Outlook on Saturday, but one thing I never really thought of until now is can you watch a DVD in the back of the vehicle and use the nav system at the same time up front? In my Cadillac STS there was a slot for the Nav DVD and a slot for the CD changer, but I don't think the Outlook offers that option. Will I be able to select a route and then put in a DVD for the kids to watch in the back of the vehicle while driving? Does the Nav DVD go in the same slot as the movie DVD?

Thanks,
NG

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can use the Nav while a DVD is in. The nav dvd goes inside the compartment (like internally) and the reg DVD slides in from the outside. Enjoy your Outlook. I LOVE mine.... ;D although I still am Extremely unhappy with their customer service.. (thats a whole other topic though!!) :banghead:[/color]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. That is what I was hoping to hear. I just never thought to play with the nav that much while looking at the car.

Sorry to hear about your customer service issues. The customer service at my Saturn dealer is one of the reasons I am buying the Outlook over the Enclave. My wife used to have a Saturn Relay and the dealer treated us like we were their best customer. I bought myself a Cadillac STS last December and the dealer I bought it from, and two others, treated me like dirt. That was on multiple occasions (during the purchase process and when I took it in for service). I was a little uneasy when I visited the Buick dealer, so my wife and I immediately decided to go with the Saturn over the Buick because we knew we would be happy after the sale. As much as cars cost these days, you shouldn't have to deal with a bad dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm curious as to why there isn't a 6 disc changer with the Nav system? I know it has an MP3 plug, but I like my mixed CD's also!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
drakutis said:
I'm curious as to why there isn't a 6 disc changer with the Nav system? I know it has an MP3 plug, but I like my mixed CD's also!!
Sort of a GM thing, as whenever the Nav is in place, the internal head unit space is at a premium and they like to incorporate it all into one unit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts