Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering why I can't use the same login on all 3 forums: this one, AcadiaForum.net and EnclaveForum.net
Of course, I could create three same logins with the same passwords, but wouldn't it be more convenient for members and less maintenance for admins to have one login?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
That's a bit of a catch 22 - I could have created a massive Lambda forum, but I feel like forums do much better when they are devoted to a single vehicle. It tends to build more of a sense of community knowing that everyone there and all topics there are about the car you own or care about. So I did debate that ability, but decided against it in favor of three separate forums, each with their own memberships and personalities.

There's really no easy way to create a hybrid, with separate forums that share a common member database, unfortunately.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I use the same login for acadia, enclave, and outlook forum. Just login into each and set the session length to forever. Maybe I was just lucky to be able to use the login/password for each forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts