Saturn Outlook Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where to begin can someone please send me in the right direction I need help bad will pay !

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know where to begin can someone please send me in the right direction I need help bad will pay !
You will need to look up how to take off the glove box for a 2008 Saturn Outlook. I had the same problem. The sunroof is leaking because the weeping holes may be clogged. As it leaks it leak down and onto your electrical box located under your passenger glove box. I took the glove box off and blow dried the fuse housing using a sweeping motion not too close though. I left the glove box off for a month to let it dry out and too see if it was still leaking. If you have a garage I would park the vehicle in the garage until the time being. It cleared up all the problems I was having. There's a tube that comes from the sunroof down the side front windshield frame to the dashboard on both sides. I found my tubes was pinched causing clogs and leaks. There are YouTube videos on how water leaks for the vehicle which is the same as a Buick Enclave and GMC Arcadia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts