Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the outlook in for semi annual service this week. Tech noticed that links have too much play - second time in less than a year. Good news is that links replaced in December were still under replacement parts warranty and thus no charge to me this time. I'd love to know why they wear out so easily - its not like I'm off roading or something.

Tech also noted front brakes pulsating during test drive and I had kind of noticed this as well - had front rotors machined (this is the second time for these).

Then the sucky part - that same evening after the above work was done, the water pump started leaking, resulting in another trip to the dealership the next day. Again, good news story is that it was no charge to me as I'm still under power train warranty.

Really starting to get nervous as I approach end of power train warranty this year...I love the Outlook but I need to rationalize if its worth taking a chance hanging on to it. I had planned to keep it at least 10 years.

·
Registered
353 Posts
@Crash, just out of curiosity; have you checked with GMPP about extended warranty on the vehicle?

Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Crash, FWIW when my extended warranty is up in two years mine is GONE! Granted the last year it's been trouble free. I do think I need the may 8th 2009 trans update, never had it done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts