Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Moderators/Administrators,

I post up occasionally on all the Lambda forums and since I've been a regular on the Corvetteforum as well, I'm thinking the feature at the Corvetteforum could be put in place here at the Lambda forums. Now, my suggestion may already be in place here and duh me may not have set my peramaters (sp?) right. Anyhoo, here's my suggestion:

When a registered member is posting on a topic, after he/she clicks on Post, instead of taking you out of the topic and having the poster scroll down to the topic and click back in, have the screen take you right to your just posted comments in the topic. A lot of times I've found grammar and spelling errors. This allows me to correct right away. Also, other folks might have posted while you were composing which allows you to stay up to date on that topic right then and there.

Just an observation on what I feel is a more efficient flow to the topic at hand.

:cheers:

Regards,

Jim
In God We Trust!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Click on profile above, then on 'Look and Layout Preferences' on the left. Find the option that says 'Return to topics after posting by default.' and select it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
salguod,

THANK YOU! I knew this feature had to be somewhere and I just hadn't clicked on it.

Thanks again!!

:cheers:

Jim
In God We Trust!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts