Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was sorry to receive an email from Charlie announcing that he is ending his ride with "Saturnalia" or as most of us know. www.saturnfans.com

They were the first place I started getting information from concerning my 2003 VUE.

Although I will admit once I found this site I pretty much abandoned theirs.

Anyway I wish him well and just thought I would share his goodbye letter.

http://www.saturnfans.com/stories/goodbye-saturn-thanks-ride-1985-2010

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
It's sad to see it all come to an end, but I'm happy to read that he's keeping the site/forum up for owners who can still benefit from such a rich information resource. I had to make that same decision about this forum after Saturn's demise. As long as users still find the info here useful, I'll do everything I can to keep it up and running.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I get the impressions that PoisonIVY is a spammer.
Posts that dont make sense...
and she has that link..
I didnt click on it-- but if you place your mouse over the red text and rt click- and select properties- it shows you the URL...
and thats a URL that appears funny---- and im not sure its a legit link-- im concerned it may be spam/virus or something...

·
Registered
396 Posts
rbarrios said:
I get the impressions that PoisonIVY is a spammer.
Posts that dont make sense...
and she has that link..
I didnt click on it-- but if you place your mouse over the red text and rt click- and select properties- it shows you the URL...
and thats a URL that appears funny---- and im not sure its a legit link-- im concerned it may be spam/virus or something...
I clicked on it, it's some kind of automotive parts site

·
Registered
754 Posts
youre a brave man to click on such a link.......

but this poison ivy- just seems to be here to push that site.

·
Registered
396 Posts
That's generally the type of sites that seem to get posted here; although I should know better :-\

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah what did she mean on that comment to the post "Hello World!" by reinaldo?
poisonivy24 said:
welcome you did not post here again.
??? weird

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Guys, I am out of the country and do not have the full access to delete stuff. Will have to count on admin to delete.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts