Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife and I couldn't decide on what to get, so I got what I wanted back in Feb. and then she decided in April what she wanted and it finally arrived last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I guess it all comes down to taste. I like the outside look of the Outlook, but I like the dash of the Acadia. I really like the HUD on the Acadia, if I had to choose one I would get the Acadia. The HUD and the 1 year of Directions and Connections gives it the edge. My wife thinks the Acadia is just to utilitarian looking. Too much like a truck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Boltbacker said:
Well I guess it all comes down to taste. I like the outside look of the Outlook, but I like the dash of the Acadia. I really like the HUD on the Acadia, if I had to choose one I would get the Acadia. The HUD and the 1 year of Directions and Connections gives it the edge. My wife thinks the Acadia is just to utilitarian looking. Too much like a truck.
i must say i agree w/the wifee in my opinion... my favorite of the 3 is the enclave with the outlook coming in close 2nd and the acadia is wayyyyyyyy at the bottom as 3rd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome...when is the enclave and traverse arriving? Just bought a 07 Outlook XR AWD silver on black buckets love everything. but the mpg. Wanted an Acadia, but more $ and wife thought the same...too much like a truck. Love the color of the Acadia too. Peace

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I think she made the right choice and yours would be my second. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts