Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good news for Saturn as they placed three of their vehicles in the tops. Let's hope this translates into a better image for Saturn and successful sales.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
The Outlook's sister car and mechanical twin, the GMC Acadia, also took home the highest honors of "Most Significant Vehicle of 2007!" These Lambdas are kicking some serious a$$!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The public speaks and we say Lambda,Lamnda,Lambda!
I always beleived Edmunds editors giving the CX-9 top honors last year was premature,considering they made the annoucment before the CX-9 was in full production.
Go to CX-9 forums you will see lots of complaints about inoperable features and difficult to understand functions...not many complaints about the Lambdas other then in town mileage.
GM did thier homework giving consumers that need space for 7-8 what matters most good handling,comfortable ride, great interior space,power and any goodies i.e nav etc. your heart desires.
All this a at a more then competitive price.

I don't intend to drive my XR around orange cones as fast as I can with my kids in back :D
Zoom-Zoom... does a person with need to seat 5+ really care!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The CX-9 looks as if it is missing its ground effects package. It has some great features but overall the shape does not agree with my eyes.

The Outlook is so comfortable that it begs to be cruised around in and not rushed through traffic. I find myself enjoying the ride and driving to take in the scenery. (No not at slug's pace) Although I have found that it does a great job of zipping into the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane when the main lanes are chocked full of traffic. It moves when it needs to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts