Saturn Outlook Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. New guy been searching posts and can't find one close enough so here we go. 08 outlook new to me, cranks and cranks, but not firing. New throttle body, maf sensor, plugs, coils, cam sensors, crank sensor, ects, battery, starter, cleaned injectors, cleaned pcv breather, has pressure at the fuel rail relief valve, I can hear the pump come on, starter fluid does nothing... Limited access to fancy tools besides a cheap obd2 reader. No codes and no security light besides the couple seconds when key is in on position, and cel is on. I'm at a loss and now broke.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have the vehicle had water coming inside near the glove box. I had this issue and it created an electronical problem. I fixed the clogged sunroof and hose then got a small varnado fan and let it blow in the direction of the fuse box near the glove box for about 2 days. I jumped the vehicle because the problem drained my battery. It fired right up. I now keep my vehicle in my garage so rain isn't constantly drenching it. Insects and dirt clogs the small hose and starts a leak on the electrical box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have the vehicle had water coming inside near the glove box. I had this issue and it created an electronical problem. I fixed the clogged sunroof and hose then got a small varnado fan and let it blow in the direction of the fuse box near the glove box for about 2 days. I jumped the vehicle because the problem drained my battery. It fired right up. I now keep my vehicle in my garage so rain isn't constantly drenching it. Insects and dirt clogs the small hose and starts a leak on the electrical box.
Yeah I've seen thats been a common issue. But I checked for water damage and wet spots and the Fuze box and bcm both looked good with no corrosion. Checked every fuze on the vehicle and its dry, been covered in the driveway for a month now. Even using a jump box to try starting gets the exact same response with it cranking but not firing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts