Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QualityCarMats.com can provide you with custom, made-to-order carpeted floor mats for all Saturn models. The shadow templates listed on our website QualityCarMats.com are correct. Our patterns are designed utilizing the factory floor pan specifications on our over 5,000 custom made mat patterns. That way you are insured a custom fit, usually providing more coverage than the ones the dealerships provide. Our pattern engineer and manufacturing facility have over 23 years of expertise in designing and manufacturing a quality product not only for the dealerships, but now for the general public as well. Like the website states, "If you don't see what you're looking for, call our Customer Service Manager." We are custom mat manufacturers which means we can provide you with any shape or size of mat you need. We will also love to provide you with actual carpet color samples and even a customer code so you can get a discount on your order if you request the samples. That way you know for sure that the mats you order will be an exact match or a complimenting color to your vehicle. We strive to provide our customers with not only quality mats but excellent customer service, before and after the sale. If anyone has any questions regarding our products, please call me personally. My office hours are from 9:00-6:00 Monday through Thursday and 9:00-5:00 on Fridays EST. I look forward to working with each and every one of you.

Terry
Customer Service Manager
QualityCarMats.com
[email protected]
888-322-7628

1 - 1 of 1 Posts