Saturn Outlook Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 2008 outlook xr got stolen and I got it back but they cut off the exhaust and was just randomly cutting underneath my car. It starts the idle sticks on 4. So I’ve replaced my cats and my pipes with aftermarket. I’ve replaced my camshaft and crankshaft and O2 sensors. I’ve replaced my exhaust manifolds and the intake manifold tuning valve. So I took it to the shop after all this because it’s still not running the way it should. They said they ran a compression test and the first cylinder failed and that it had a hole in it but they put their camera down in it and could not see a hole. They had to do all this in an hour from the time they called and the time they opened. Pretty sure they are full of it ($180 later). So I tow it back home and we find a bunch of wires unplugged. We plug them back in and in the back of the engine their is a hole that needs capped so we cap that and i reset the CPU. It’s still running kinda rough and it doesn’t want to gain power past 40 (of course we didn’t drive it that far). I don’t know what to do at this point. There is no knocking coming from the engine. No oil being sprayed out. Any suggestions?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.