Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I have a bad #5 coil pack. I am preparing to change it myslef, but was wondering if anyone can tell me if the #5 is in the front of the engine or the back. I can't find a useful diagram anywhere. I have easy access to 3. I am hoping those 3 are the 1-3-5. Can anyone confirm my hopes? Thank you.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think the shop manual says the intake has to come off to get to the back ones, but some I believe have been able to do it without. You have to work blind, though.

Search here or at the Acadia site and you should find some info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
outlookowner said:
This document from alldatadiy.com identifies the cylinder locations by number.
Hey there. My #1 coil pack has blown for the second time in 60k miles & needs to be replaced. Just need to make sure the #1 is the front left side before i replce this time. The dealer replaced the 1st time under bumper to bumper back when on my 09 XR AWD.

The picture you has apparently noted here has been stripped. Can you confirm for me the location please or resend the diagram?

Thanks!

Dale

·
Registered
252 Posts
DAMOND09 said:
Hey there. My #1 coil pack has blown for the second time in 60k miles & needs to be replaced. Just need to make sure the #1 is the front left side before i replce this time. The dealer replaced the 1st time under bumper to bumper back when on my 09 XR AWD.

The picture you has apparently noted here has been stripped. Can you confirm for me the location please or resend the diagram?
I can see the picture diagram just fine. Are you logged in when checking?

Anyhow, that diagram shows #1 as being REAR left when facing the engine....should be under the intake manifold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
medicrxdoc said:
I can see the picture diagram just fine. Are you logged in when checking?

Anyhow, that diagram shows #1 as being REAR left when facing the engine....should be under the intake manifold.
Thanks, could be my work system here is blocking it.

Thanks for the location!

Take care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts