Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a 09 Outlook XR. I have noticed I can not access the DIC controls. The only one that works is the odometer button. The other 3 are not responding. Is there a fuse that controls this? Anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Haven't had this problem. But I would suspect that your '09 MY vehicle is still under warranty. Have the dealer check it out and fix it (hopefully they're not all too far from you). It's a warranty item.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Are you trying to access while in gear? Most you can't access while in gear.

·
Registered
201 Posts
jburch77 said:
The only one that works is the odometer button.
Are you referring to the DIC 'stem' on the instrument panel cluster perhaps? As khansen30 mentions, some 'functions' of the DIC buttons are not available while the vehicle is being driven - but you would get a response on the display to the effect that it's only available in 'park', some other functions are available. You should be able to view trip meters, fuel economy or even tire pressures, etc. Personalization/customization functions are only available in 'park'.

If that doesn't work for you, have the dealer check it out (and repair under warranty if necessary).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts