Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Trailblazer lease is up in a few months and I'm looking at the new crossover family. For any of you that already have one and dogs, how does the cargo area work out? It is hard to find any pictures of the cargo area and GM seems more concerned with showing me a closeup of the door handle on their website. ???

I've got a German Shepherd and an Australian Shepherd, so two dogs in the 60 to 80 pound range. How flat does the third row of seats fold? Can you get a washing machine in there like I could with my Tahoe? 52" flat screen TV like I can with my Trailblazer?

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Plenty of Cargo pictures around.
I posted one here under the general discusion section under weather tech mats.
If you search for weather tech you will find it.....or better yet...go to the website cars.com and select the outlook then photos. They have nice cargo shots with all rows up, the 3rd row down, and the 2nd and 3rd rows down.

The seats fold flat. You can lay a 7ft long by 4ft wide board in the back and still close the hatch...

Key1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Plenty of space, I have two large cates that fit in there fine with both seats in the rear down. I have two Siberian Huskies.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 90 pound yellow lab and we put him in the rear cargo area with the 3rd row folded flat. We also bought a cargo mat from weather tech that works out great. He loves it back there because he has so much room. (I guess he would because he used to be in the back of a mustang). So it works out great for us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts