Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly, in airlines that have TVs, the screen itself pivots inside the base, allowing the screen to tilt up and down about 30 degrees or so inside the shroud. This is separate from any headrest movement as a whole.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree. It looks like the monitor portion of the unit is a separate piece of the overall unit, as installed. There is a gap around all four sides of the monitor itself. Also, it looks like a small semi-circle tab at the top center part of the screen, where one could adjust the angle.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as I know, that's the ONLY way you can get them. They aren't standard options.

·
Registered
13 Posts
admin said:
As far as I know, that's the ONLY way you can get them. They aren't standard options.
Thanks. I've seen these headrests on the GM Accessories site for other vehicles, not the Outlook. Can't seem to get an ETA on when they will be available.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This was a pic from the Jon Bon Jovi customized Outlook on Ebay - it was for some charity.

·
Registered
44 Posts
These should be out late summer, they will definately be an available option on the 08 model.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Invision only works with dealerships but if you contact them they can refer you to a local dealer. For anyone in MD, Saturn of Ellicot City has the unit. The cost is somewhere between $1700 & $2000K installed depending on which unit you get. I'm saving my pennies now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
morpheus2969 said:
Invision only works with dealerships but if you contact them they can refer you to a local dealer. For anyone in MD, Saturn of Ellicot City has the unit. The cost is somewhere between $1700 & $2000K installed depending on which unit you get. I'm saving my pennies now.
My dealer quoted me at $1295, same as the overhead unit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
tk421 said:
My dealer quoted me at $1295, same as the overhead unit.
Here is another thread with a pic of the GM Accessory Invision GENIII units installed in a Buick Enclave. I have doubts if the one they are offering you for $1295 is the Invision system or just another aftermarket system, as they tend to run in the price range they quoted you:

http://www.saturnoutlookforum.net/index.php?topic=176.0

·
Registered
27 Posts
morpheus2969 said:
Just got DVD headrest monitors installed this afternoon. I pick the car up tonight. I'll let you know how it works out.
Did you get the Invision GENIII? What kind of price where you able to get them down to? How do you like it? Keep us posted :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts