Saturn Outlook Forum banner

Extended Warranties

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ddawson 
#1 ·
We are about 6 months into our Outlook, was wondering, who at there has been in the same timeframe and went and purchased an extended warranty. I think you can still do that. If you did, who did you get one from, do they have a website, etc.? We are thinking about it.

Thanks!

#2 ·
If you go with the GMAC you want to do it before 1 year and before 12K.

I just bought the Major Guard for $1500 for 8 years and 70K

#5 ·
I'm looking at purchasing within the next few weeks. I'm 11 months and around 9,000 miles into a Saturn XR. I've looked around quite a bit and it looks to me as if GMOUTLET is about the best. http://www.gmoutlet.com/emailserver/quote/mg/09mgc.htm is for FWD use 09mgd.htm at the end if you have AWD. Pretty decent discounts from list on the GMPP. I'm looking at 72 month 90K mile addition (probably $200 deductible) and with the $50 discount show on the purchase form would be right at $1000.

84 month 70,000 with $0 deductible sells for $1395 for example.

The site shows that time starts from the day of purchase and current mileage, NOT original in-service date.

I hit the sites that I could find a few weeks ago preparing to purchase before 12 month/12,000 miles since the second table for 'over' 12 months/12,000 miles show higher pricing.

If anyone finds these for less money, please let me know. Oh, BTW since I live in Tennessee I would save 9.25% sales tax by buying out of state.

Good Day,

Bill

#6 ·
I bought mine from http://www.gmpp-online.com

I did everything online and received the paper work a few days later.

You can also get in touch with Dennis at gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com. They sponsor the Corvette Forum.

I didn't have access to email so I did it online instead. gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com was cheaper.

I had 10K on my Oct 2008 built 2009 Outlook.
It shows I'm covered till 2016 or 80K miles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.